Goals: Week of February 3, 2013
I’m scrambling to write these down, as I spent so much time working with the kids on Valentines and going through my email that now I’m chomping at the bit to get some other things done.
Anyway, I haven’t posted goals since I closed my last blog, but seeing as I just posted yesterday on goals…I should start sharing them. So here goes the goals for this week:
- Complete personal devotions every day
- Complete devotions with Prince Charming every day
- Spend 3 hours this week with each child (this is a lot for me, sadly enough)
- Do something nice for Prince Charming
- Call Mom
- Remember to help Rapunzel with homework every day this week (yes, sometimes I forget)
- Parent-Teacher Conferences on Wednesday (woohoo)
- Maybe shopping with Christmas gift cards on Saturday with the girls? (yes, we are behind on this…)
- Finish Valentines with Tinkerbell and Rapunzel
- Drink 8 glasses of water each day
- Exercise 3 times this week
- Eat healthy 6 days this week
- Read 1 chapter of Bringing Up Girls
- Read 1 chapter of The Smart Stepmom
- Balance Checkbook
- Blog every day
- Book 2 more parties for the month of February (any takers?)
- Complete 1.5 hours of training
Now before you think I’ve gone off the deep end, some of these chores I will outsource (a.k.a. put the kids to work). Some really don’t take that long but should be done on a regular basis so I don’t have to spend a large chunk of time on them later (i.e. checkbook, ironing, filing). And with some of them I can multitask–like drinking water or eating healthy. I mean, I’d eat dinner anyway, right?
So bring it on, first week of February. I’m ready for you.